- Retail Price:
Customers Also Bought
- Living in God's Love
- The 7 Wonders That Will Cha...
- What Good Is God?
- The Big Book of Personality...
- The Only Grammar Book You'l...
- Robert Ludlum's the Bourne ...
The premise of this book is that learning to let go of anger will transform the foundation of every kind of relationship readers have. By helping readers look honestly at the source of their anger, Stanley gently leads them to the ability to truly forgive and find the peace they seek.
- ISBN-13: 9781439183564
- ISBN-10: 1439183562
- Publisher: Howard Books
- Publish Date: October 2010
- Page Count: 256