Tableau For Dummies brings order to the chaotic world of data. Understanding your data and organizing it into formats and visualizations that make sense to you are crucial to making a real impact on your business with the information that's already at your fingertips.Read more...
Tableau For Dummies brings order to the chaotic world of data. Understanding your data and organizing it into formats and visualizations that make sense to you are crucial to making a real impact on your business with the information that's already at your fingertips. This easy-to-use reference explores the user interface, and guides you through the process of connecting your data sources to the software. Additionally, this approachable, yet comprehensive text shows you how to use graphs, charts, and other images to bring visual interest to your data, how to create dashboards from multiple data sources, and how to export the visualizations that you have developed into multiple formats that translate into positive change for your business.
The mission of Tableau Software is to grant you access to data that, when put into action, will help you build your company. Learning to use the data available to you helps you make informed, grounded business decisions that can spell success for your company.
- Navigate the user interface to efficiently access the features you need
- Connect to various spreadsheets, databases, and other data sources to create a multi-dimensional snapshot of your business
- Develop visualizations with easy to use drag and drop features
- Start building your data with templates and sample workbooks to spark your creativity and help you organize your information
Tableau For Dummies is a step-by-step resource that helps you make sense of the data landscape--and put your data to work in support of your business.
- ISBN-13: 9781119134794
- ISBN-10: 111913479X
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: November 2015
- Page Count: 288
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds