With more than 420 favorite recipes accompanied by gorgeous photography, this newest addition to the Taste of Home cookbook family is more than just another cookbook. Read more...
FREE Shipping for Club Members
What is a Bargain?
Customers Also Bought
Taste of Home Home Style Cooking is filled with 420 delicious favorite recipes from real home cooks
With more than 420 favorite recipes accompanied by gorgeous photography, this newest addition to the Taste of Home cookbook family is more than just another cookbook. It's a testimony to why the kitchen is the heart of the home--a blend of time-honored recipes made from real ingredients and seasoned with real heartwarming personal anecdotes from the Taste of Home reader contributors.
- Morning Meals
- Finger Foods (i.e. snacks & appetizers)
- Soups & Sandwiches
- Side Dishes & Salads
- Everyday Cooking (i.e. weeknight meals)
- Sunday Dinners (roasts, chicken dinners, ham, etc.)
- Gatherings (i.e. high yield recipes, holiday recipes, party foods)
- Sweet Treats
- Putting By (canning, freezing and preserving)
- Rosemary-Lemon Scones
- Blueberry Waffles
- Almond Coffee Cake
- Tangy Watermelon Salad
- Honey-Beer Braised Ribs
- Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloins
- Creamy Baked Macaroni
- Honeyed Pears in Puff Pastry
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
- Nutty Sour Cream Apple Pie
- Blueberry Pie with Lemon Crust
There is nothing fussy or fancy about them--it's just real food, by real cooks for real people. It's casual and relaxed, like a friendly conversation about why we love the food we make spoken through recipes. And as always, each recipe has been tasted and reviewed in the Taste of Home test kitchen.
- ISBN-13: 9781617651618
- ISBN-10: 1617651613
- Publisher: Taste of Home Books Reiman Media Group
- Publish Date: June 2013
- Page Count: 320