How do I find the right laptop for me? Now that I have a laptop, how do I set it up and maintain it? What are some tips for getting the most out of software systems?Read more...
How do I find the right laptop for me? Now that I have a laptop, how do I set it up and maintain it? What are some tips for getting the most out of software systems? How do I begin to troubleshoot my laptop? If you are a visual learner and have ever asked yourself any of those questions, then this is just the book you need. Visual, step-by-step guidance walks you through finding the right laptop to meet your needs, getting comfortable with the latest versions of Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite, and understanding the most important security aspects of keeping your online experiences safe.
- Helps visual learners get comfortable and confident with their laptops
- Features full-color screen shots and numbered, step-by-step instructions on how to get up and running
- Walks you through using the latest hardware add-ons, the Internet, and popular software applications
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Laptops, Second Edition offers you an easy-to-follow and visually appealing way to learn
- ISBN-13: 9781118252918
- ISBN-10: 1118252918
- Publisher: Visual
- Publish Date: October 2012
- Page Count: 336
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.36 x 0.88 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.68 pounds
Series: Teach Yourself Visually