WordPress is one of the most popular, easy-to-use blogging platforms and allows you to create a dynamic and engaging blog, even if you have no programming skills or experience.Read more...
WordPress is one of the most popular, easy-to-use blogging platforms and allows you to create a dynamic and engaging blog, even if you have no programming skills or experience. Ideal for the visual learner, Teach Yourself VISUALLY WordPress, Second Edition introduces you to the exciting possibilities of the newest version of WordPress and helps you get started, step by step, with creating and setting up a WordPress site. Author and experienced WordPress user Janet Majure shares advice, insight, and best practices for taking full advantage of all that WordPress has to offer.
- Presents completely updated coverage of new mobile blogging solutions
- Shares advice on customizing sites through use of plug-ins and themes and custom site editing
- Details more advanced procedures for self-hosted bloggers, including buying a domain, getting a web host, and installing WordPress
- Demonstrates key points with examples from the author's own WordPress blogs
Teach Yourself VISUALLY WordPress, Second Edition clears the air around any blog fog you may find yourself in and gets you started with creating your own dynamic WordPress blog today
- ISBN-13: 9781118197875
- ISBN-10: 1118197879
- Publisher: Visual
- Publish Date: April 2012
- Page Count: 307
- Dimensions: 0.75 x 7.25 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds