New to this edition:
- entire new chapter on MOOCs (massive open online courses);
- expanded information on teaching with mobile devices, using open educational resources, and learning analytics;
- additional interviews with faculty, case studies, and examples;
- spotlight on new tools and categories of tools, especially multimedia.
Focusing on the "hows" and "whys" of implementation rather than theory, the fourth edition of Teaching Online is a must-have resource for anyone teaching online or thinking about teaching online.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780415832434
- ISBN-10: 0415832438
- Publisher: Routledge
- Publish Date: March 2017
- Page Count: 510
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds