Teaching Science Through Inquiry-Based Instruction, with Enhanced Pearson Etext -- Access Card Package
Overview - NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 15 copies from $82.93
More About Teaching Science Through Inquiry-Based Instruction, with Enhanced Pearson Etext -- Access Card Package by Terry L. Contant; Joel L. Bass; Anne A. Tweed
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase. This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and bound print book. For an undergraduate level course in science education Teaching Science Through Inquiry-Based Instruction provides theory and practical advice for elementary and middle school teachers to help their students learn science. Written at a time of substantive change in science education, this book deals both with what's currently happening and what's expected in science classes in elementary and middle schools. Readers explore the nature of science, its importance in today's world, trends in science education, and national science standards. The Thirteenth Edition is expanded to include information about the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) Performance Expectations for all elementary grade-level activities as well as the National Science Education Standards (NSES). Additionally, the book strives to present manageable ways to successfully bring inquiry into the science classroom by relating A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Core Ideas and the 5E Instructional Model. Each chapter ends with suggested discussion questions and professional practice activities to encourage reflection and extend learning. New NGSS-aligned classroom activities provide examples of instruction that interweave the three dimensions of science. The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content with embedded videos, assessment quizzes, and an activity library. The Enhanced Pearson eText* is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(R) and Android(R) tablet.**
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
- 0134516680 / 9780134516684 Teaching Science Through Inquiry-Based Instruction, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- 0134516796 / 9780134516790 Teaching Science Through Inquiry-Based Instruction
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780134515472
- ISBN-10: 0134515471
- Publisher: Pearson
- Publish Date: February 2017
- Page Count: 600
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
Series: What's New in Curriculum & Instruction