Paul Stallard introduces his resource by covering the basic theory and rationale behind CBT and how the workbook should be used. An attractive and lively workbook follows which covers the core elements used in CBT programmes but conveys these ideas to children and young people in an understandable way and uses real life examples familiar to them. The concepts introduced to the children can be applied to their own unique set of problems through the series of practical exercises and worksheets.
- 10 modules can be used as a complete programme, or adapted for individual use
- Little else available for this age range
- Can be used as homework or self-help material
Available in print and as a downloadable resource on the internet.
- ISBN-13: 9780470842904
- ISBN-10: 0470842903
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: August 2002
- Page Count: 198
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds