- Perform basic arithmetic operations
- Use Zoom and panning to get the best screen display
- Use all the functions in the Math menu, including the foursubmenus: MATH, NUM, CPS, and PRB
- Use the fantastic Finance application to decide whether tolease or get a loan and buy, calculate the best interest, andmore
- Graph and analyze functions by tracing the graph or by creatinga table of functional values, including graphing piecewise-definedand trigonometric functions
- Explore and evaluate functions, including how to find thevalue, the zeros, the point of intersection of two functions, andmore
- Draw on a graph, including line segments, circles, andfunctions, write text on a graph, and do freehand drawing
- Work with sequences, parametric equations, and polarequations
- Use the Math Probability menu to evaluate permutations andcombinations
- Enter statistical data and graph it as a scatter plot, histogram, or box plot, calculate the median and quartiles, andmore
- Deal with matrices, including finding the inverse, transpose, and determinant and using matrices to solve a system of linearequations
Once you discover all you can do with your TI-83 Plus GraphingCalculator, you'll find out how to make it do more Thisguide shows you how to download and install the free TI Connectsoftware to connect your calculator to your computer, and how tolink it to other calculators and transfer files. It shows you howto help yourself to more than 40 applications you can download fromthe TI Web site, and most of them are free. You can choose fromAdvanced Finance, CellSheet, that turns your calculator into aspread sheet, NoteFolio that turns it into a word processor, Organizer that lets you schedule events, create to-do lists, savephone numbers and e-mail addresses, and more.
Get this book and discover how your TI-83 Plus GraphingCalculator can solve all kinds of problems for you.
This item is Non-Returnable.