FREE Shipping for Club Members
Not a member? Join Today!
Customers Also Bought
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- From Seed to Plant
- Papa, Please Get the Moon f...
- The Very Busy Spider
- The Grouchy Ladybug
- A House for Hermit Crab
- Just Me and My Mom (Little ...
- Calendar Mysteries #6
- Scooby-Doo! and the Weird W...
Jesse Leon McCann
- Splat the Cat
- Pete the Cat
- There Was an Old Lady Who S...
- Howard B. Wigglebottom Lear...
- Super Space Sticker Activit...
National Geographic Society (U. S.)
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Const...
Sherri Duskey Rinker
- Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots
- Draw Me a Star
- The Very Lonely Firefly
- The Very Quiet Cricket
Born in Syracuse, New York, Eric Carle received much of his education in Germany. He is a graduate of the Akademie der bildenden Kunste in Stuttgart, where he learned about Goethe's color theory and complementary colors. But the chief inspiration for "Hello, Red Fox" came from his talks with young readers themselves, who were surprised and fascinated when he demonstrated for them -- just like in this book -- that all colors have opposites.
Eric Carle has two grown children. He and his wife live in western Massachusetts.