- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceThe Tiny Seed (Hardcover)
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers$18.99The Tiny Seed (Library Binding)
Publisher: Turtleback Books$13.55The Tiny Seed (Library Binding)
Publisher: Turtleback Books$18.40The Tiny Seed (Hardcover)
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers$18.99
Customers Also Bought
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear, Wha...
- From Head to Toe
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Papa, Please Get the Moon f...
- The Grouchy Ladybug
- The Very Lonely Firefly
- Do You Want to Be My Friend...
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, Wha...
- Panda Bear, Panda Bear, Wha...
- The Very Busy Spider's Favo...
- A House for Hermit Crab
- My Very First Book of Motion
Patricia J. Wynne
- The Mixed-Up Chameleon Boar...
- Flower Designs Coloring Boo...
- My Very First Book of Anima...
- My Very First Book of Food
- The Rainbow Fish
- Mister Seahorse
More About The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle; Richard EyreOverviewEric Carle well-known creator of many beloved picture books for small readers and listeners, including such classics as "Papa, Please Get the Moon for Me, The Tiny Seed, Rooster's Off to See the World, A House for Hermit Crab, " and "The Very Hungry Caterpillar." He is especially celebrated for his unique ability to combine learning with pleasure. Children delight in the distinctive beauty of his illustrations -- richly layered collages in glowing colors -- and they love his entertaining stories, which invite them to make their own discoveries in a natural, joyful way.
- My First Baby Animals
Born in Syracuse, New York, Eric Carle received much of his education in Germany. He is a graduate of the Akademie der bildenden Kunste in Stuttgart, where he learned about Goethe's color theory and complementary colors. But the chief inspiration for "Hello, Red Fox" came from his talks with young readers themselves, who were surprised and fascinated when he demonstrated for them -- just like in this book -- that all colors have opposites.
Eric Carle has two grown children. He and his wife live in western Massachusetts.