The Tooth Book
Overview - Rhyming text and illustrations briefly point out what animals have teeth, their uses, and how to care for them. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 94 copies from $2.99
Customers Also Bought
- The Sneetches
- Yertle the Turtle
- I Wish That I Had Duck Feet
- Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?
- The Shape of Me and Other S...
- The Pups Save Christmas! (P...
Ursula Ziegler Sullivan
- Just Going to the Dentist (...
- The Bippolo Seed and Other ...
- If I Ran the Circus
- Green Eggs and Ham
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish ...
- The Abominable Snowman
R. A. Montgomery
- Inca Gold
- Moon Quest
- Search for the Black Rhino
More About The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss; Joseph Mathieu
Rhyming text and illustrations briefly point out what animals have teeth, their uses, and how to care for them.
- ISBN-13: 9780375810398
- ISBN-10: 0375810390
- Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers
- Publish Date: September 2000
- Page Count: 48
- Reading Level: Ages 2-5
Series: Bright & Early Books (Hardcover)