This Second Edition of the bestselling Trading ETFs offers an updated version of the definitive guide to this vital part of the capital markets.Read more...
This Second Edition of the bestselling Trading ETFs offers an updated version of the definitive guide to this vital part of the capital markets. It contains numerous new examples of the techniques that author Deron Wagner uses in selecting the most timely ETFs to trade and underscores the core insights of his trading discipline "trade what you see, not what you think."
Written for professionals who are using, or should be using, ETFs as an asset class within their portfolios, as well as the individual investor who wants exposure to wider sectors and geographical regions than those available elsewhere.
- This revised edition of the classic resource focuses on the pros, cons, and potential pitfalls of trading the latest class of ETFs
- Includes inversely correlated and leveraged ETFs and the dangers, risks, and benefits associated with each new class of ETF
- Contains a refresher on the initial concept of ETF selection and new case studies on ideal entry and exit points as well as examples of real trades
This thoroughly revised and updated edition offers a "go-to" reference for understanding exchange-traded funds.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118109137
- ISBN-10: 1118109139
- Publisher: Bloomberg Press
- Publish Date: January 2012
- Page Count: 224
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 7.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Series: Bloomberg Financial #16