CliffsQuickReview U.S. History II continues from where CliffsQuickReview U.S.Read more...
CliffsQuickReview U.S. History II continues from where CliffsQuickReview U.S. History I left off and provides you with an overview of United States history from the end of the Reconstruction to the late 1990s. You can use this in-depth reference as a supplement to your textbook and classroom lectures, or you can use it as an at-a-glance reference. As you work your way through this review, you'll be ready to tackle such concepts as
- The settling of the West and Industrialization
- The U.S. becomes a world power in World War I
- America in the 1920s and 1930s: From the Great Depression to Roosevelt's New Deal
- U.S. involvement in World War II and the start of the Cold War
- The turbulent 1960s: The Vietnam War
- The Nixon and Carter presidencies
- The U.S. since 1980
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780764585371
- ISBN-10: 0764585371
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin
- Publish Date: October 1999
- Page Count: 186
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
Series: Cliffs Quick Review (Paperback)