Disney World is one of the most amazing places on earth for a family vacation.The attractions...the fireworks.... the characters... the atmosphere... even the weather... it's magical to say the least.
But it turns out that magic is pretty expensive...
If you're a frequent Disney traveller, or if you're trying to plan your first trip, you know how fast your Disney World expenses can add up You'll spend hundreds (maybe thousands) just to getting to the Orlando...Then you'll spend hundreds (maybe thousands) on your resort...Then you'll spend thousands on park tickets...And that doesn't even include the expensive daily extras like food and souvenirsThat's why you shouldn't travel to Disney World without: The Ultimate Guide to an Affordable Disney World Vacation
Other Disney books cut out all of the fun by suggesting that you eat Pb & J's for every meal, and avoid souvenirs like the plague. Not this book... learn how you can save serious money on the biggest costs: park tickets, flights, resorts, food, and more, without sacrificing the magic
With the Ultimate Guide, You'll Learn...
- How to save money on flights, gas, and rental cars so that you don't have to break the bank just to arrive at the park.
- The secret places that in-the-know Disney-goers look for the best deals on park tickets so that your kids can enjoy more rides, while you stay under budget
- How to save big on your on-site stay, or live in off-site luxury for next to nothing
- Easy, practical ways to cut down on food costs without sacrificing fun and convenience.
- How to navigate Disney's endless options, simplify your trip planning, and save money at the same time
- And much more
This item is Non-Returnable.