- What Stock Options are in simple terms
- The various types of options and the common terms used in options trading.
- The underlying principles of options trading using easily-understandable scenarios.
- Basic mistakes made by beginners and how to avoid them.
- Six great strategies, with real case studies, to that teach you how to consistently make profits while controlling your risk.
Note: As an added bonus, this book also gives you access to downloadable worksheets you can use to calculate the potential returns and risk exposure for any strategic trade you want to get into or to even just carry out paper-trades This book adopts an unsophisticated approach to teach options trading to just about anybody. Therefore, if you are looking for a place to start learning about options trading and how to earn off it, look no further
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781548637804
- ISBN-10: 1548637807
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: July 2017
- Page Count: 130
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
Books > Business & Economics > Personal Finance - Investing
Books > Business & Economics > Investments & Securities - Options
Books > Business & Economics > Investments & Securities - Analysis & Trading Strategies