These ten simple truths can build one big change in your daughter s life.
When Kari Kampakis wrote a blog post in July 2013 titled 10 Truths Young Girls Should Know, the post went viral and was shared more than 65,000 times on Facebook.Read more...
- Retail Price:
Members Save 10% Club Price
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used Marketplace10 Ultimate Truths Girls Should Know (Audio MP3 CD - Unabridged)
Publisher: Tantor Audio$19.99
Customers Also Bought
- The Care and Keeping of You 2
Cara Natterson, Dr.
These ten simple truths can build onebigchange in your daughter s life.
When Kari Kampakis wrote a blog post in July 2013 titled 10 Truths Young Girls Should Know, the post went viral and was shared more than 65,000 times on Facebook. Obviously her message strikes a chord with moms and dads across the country. This nonfiction book for teen girls expands on these ten truths andbrings a Christian messagetothe hearts of both moms and daughters.
Teen girls deal daily with cliques, bullying, rejection, and social media nightmares. Kari Kampakis wants girls to know that they don t have to compromise their integrity and future to find love, acceptance, and security. Her ten truthsinclude:
- Kindness is more important than popularity.
- People peak at different times of life. Trust God s plan for you.
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Otherwise, you ll never stick to your guns.
- Today s choices set the stage for your reputation.
- You were born to fly.
Fans of Kari's blog and newspaper column will not want to miss her first book. Filled with practical advice, loving support, and insightful discussion questions, 10 Ultimate Truths Girls Should Knowis a timely and approachable list of guidelines that will help young girls navigate a broken world and become the young women God made them to be."