Arguably the most organized man in America, sought-after coach Andrew J. Mellen has created unique, lasting techniques for streamlined living, bringing order out of chaos for the chronically overwhelmed everywhere.Read more...
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceUnstuff Your Life! (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Brilliance Audio$14.99
Arguably the most organized man in America, sought-after coach Andrew J. Mellen has created unique, lasting techniques for streamlined living, bringing order out of chaos for the chronically overwhelmed everywhere. Acknowledging that it's often the -stuff behind the stuff- that holds people back, Mellen offers a surprisingly simple, yet effective solution in his step-by-step guide, guaranteed to help achieve organizational bliss for everyone from perpetual key-misplacers to hard-core hoarders.
From basement to bedroom, kitchen to car, and into every corner of life, Mellen's system yields lasting results. Discover how to:
- Never lose your keys or wallet again
- Stop mail, magazine, and paper pileups for good
- Feel empowered to tackle bills and budgets
- Reclaim space and time once dominated by clutter
Built on the principle that we must distinguish ourselves from our possessions, Unstuff Your Life starts with truly achievable goals and works toward the nightmare projects everyone tries hard to avoid. With humor, honesty, tough love, and foolproof advice, Mellen makes it easy to finally let go and embrace the decluttered life.
- ISBN-13: 9781583333891
- ISBN-10: 1583333894
- Publisher: Avery Publishing Group
- Publish Date: August 2010
- Page Count: 391
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP
- Dimensions: 8.94 x 6.04 x 1.03 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.88 pounds