Customers Also Bought
P. C. Cast
- The Lost Dogs
- Just 10 Lbs.
- Uncle John's Bathroom Reade...
Bathroom Readers' Institute
- How to Cook for Crohn's and...
- Crohn's Disease and Ulcerat...
Fred Saibil, M.D.
- Alexander and the Terrible,...
- Puzzlements & Predicaments ...
One part adventure story, one part archaeological detective work, one part spiritual exploration, "Walking the Bible" vividly recounts an inspiring personal odyssey--by foot, jeep, rowboat, and camel--through the greatest stories ever told.
- ISBN-13: 9780060799045
- ISBN-10: 0060799048
- Publisher: William Morrow & Company
- Publish Date: October 2008
- Page Count: 154
Walking the Bible
A further, pictorial glimpse of Bruce Feiler's journey is Walking the Bible: A Photographic Journey, a beautiful companion piece to his earlier book, Walking the Bible. A collection of stunning photographs of the locations Feiler explores in his first book (as well as a few from the sequel), this book gives visual testimony to the majesty and sacred beauty that surrounded the ancient worldand still surrounds us today.