- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceWeather and Climate Through Infographics (Library Binding)
Publisher: Lerner Publications$26.65
How can all these big numbers and concepts make more sense? Infographics The charts, maps, and illustrations in this book tell a visual story to help you better understand key concepts about weather and climate. Crack open this book to explore mind-boggling questions such as:
How do cold and warm fronts change weather?
How can cities at similar latitudes have significantly different climates?
How do ocean currents help create winds, temperature changes, and storms?
The answers are sure to blow you away
- ISBN-13: 9781467715959
- ISBN-10: 1467715956
- Publisher: Lerner Classroom
- Publish Date: August 2013
- Page Count: 32
- Reading Level: Ages 8-11
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.5 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.17 pounds
Series: Super Science Infographics