Why buy several books on web marketing when you can buy justone? With this must-have resource, five marketing professionalsteam up to share their expertise in the field of web marketing sothat you can benefit from their know-how.Read more...
Why buy several books on web marketing when you can buy justone? With this must-have resource, five marketing professionalsteam up to share their expertise in the field of web marketing sothat you can benefit from their know-how. Covering everything fromsite building, search engine optimization, and web analytics toonline advertising, e-mail marketing, and harnessing the potentialof social media, this team of web marketing gurus brings theirinsight and experience to the table and it's yours for thetaking.
- Provides invaluable advice for establishing a web presence andgetting your message out with online advertising
- Zeroes in on search engine optimization so that your site canbe discovered by search engines and, ultimately, consumers
- Explains how web analytics can offer you a better understandingof your web marketing efforts
- Details ways to establish an online voice with blogging andpodcasting
- Walks you through the potential of social media marketing withFacebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Looks at various options for getting your message onto mobileplatforms
Web Marketing All in One For Dummies, 2nd Edition showsyou how to get your online name out there so that customers canfind you easily.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118243770
- ISBN-10: 1118243773
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: August 2012
- Page Count: 936
- Dimensions: 9.28 x 7.36 x 1.93 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.93 pounds
Series: For Dummies