Weber's Big Book of Burgers
Overview - Weber's Big Book of Burgers tips a spatula to the mighty beef patty, celebrating our national dish in all its glory, and goes beyond the bun, reinventing the burger with modern twists and alternative ingredients such as pork, poultry, seafood, and veggies. Read more...
In Stock Online.
Free Shipping is not available for this item.
New & Used Marketplace 62 copies from $3.49
More About Weber's Big Book of Burgers by Jamie Purviance; Tim Turner; Linda Kelen
Weber's Big Book of Burgers tips a spatula to the mighty beef patty, celebrating our national dish in all its glory, and goes beyond the bun, reinventing the burger with modern twists and alternative ingredients such as pork, poultry, seafood, and veggies. And it doesn't stop there--with recipes for sizzling sausages, hot dogs, and brats, plus sides like out-of-this-world onion rings and drinks like luscious milkshakes--this book pays homage to other classic barbecue fare and offers 160 inspiring reasons for you to fire up the grill. Packed with nearly 250 full-color photos, step-by-step instructions, and whimsical watercolor illustrations, Weber's Big Book of Burgers is sure to become as classic as the burger itself. From the food to the fun to the flavors, you'll find juicy goodness on every single page. Weber's Big Book of Burgers also includes:
- The Five Steps to Burger Perfection for perfect patties and big, juicy burgers time and time again
- Tried-and-true expert advice on grinding your own meat for burgers; building a better burger; grill setups, maintenance, and safety; tools of the trade; ten tips for grilling greatness; and more
- A visual sausage guide detailing many different varieties' flavor profiles and origins
- Regional burger and hot dog features on these American favorites with whimsical, full-color illustrations from artist Linda Kelen
- Feature stories on who invented the hamburger, the New England-style top-loading bun, Sheyboygan: the home of the brat, pickles, and understanding the science behind food euphoria
- ISBN-13: 9780376020321
- ISBN-10: 0376020326
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Publish Date: April 2014
- Page Count: 255
- Dimensions: 9 x 8.1 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.75 pounds