The most trusted name in healthy lifestyle, Weight Watchers leads the way to eating well and losing weight. Packed with 500 recipes for every occasion, this book is delicious proof that healthy eating means you don't have to give up your favorite foods.Read more...
FREE Shipping for Club Members
What is a Bargain?
The trusted classic from Weight Watchers, now with a bonus section of 40 slow cooker recipes
The most trusted name in healthy lifestyle, Weight Watchers leads the way to eating well and losing weight. Packed with 500 recipes for every occasion, this book is delicious proof that healthy eating means you don't have to give up your favorite foods. It's so easy to enjoy meals with family and friends holidays or everyday with these tempting recipes that both beginners and experienced cooks will love.
This newest edition has everything you'll need to cook and eat in a healthier way: included is a new chapter with slow cooker recipes, hundreds of tips, helpful how-to photography, sidebars filled with must-have advice, and plenty of fresh ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beyond. An added feature: all recipes have been tagged for skill level. This book has been completely redesigned and boasts all new photography. And, of course, this revised edition includes the latest information on the popular and successful Weight Watchers program.
- Includes more than 60 gorgeous full-color recipe photos and instructive how-to images
- Features more than 500 recipes, including essential basics, breakfasts, lunches, soups and stews, vegetarian meals, baked goods, and desserts
- Now with more whole grain and vegetable dishes that help you eat healthier and stay full longer
- With a bonus section of 40 slow cooker recipes
- ISBN-13: 9781118476536
- ISBN-10: 1118476530
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin
- Publish Date: December 2012
- Page Count: 436
Series: Weight Watchers (Wiley Publishing)