Wiley Revenue Recognition provides an overview of the newrevenue recognition standard and instructs financial statementpreparers step-by-step through the new model, providing numerous, helpful application examples along the way.Read more...
Wiley Revenue Recognition provides an overview of the newrevenue recognition standard and instructs financial statementpreparers step-by-step through the new model, providing numerous, helpful application examples along the way. Readers will grasp themany new disclosures that will be required through the use ofdetailed explanations and useful samples, while electronic toolswill be available to aid the preparer in implementing the standardsand making the proper disclosures.
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and theInternational Accounting Standards Board (IASB) are in the finalstages of a decade-long project to clarify and converge revenuerecognition standards. This new principles-basedstandard--which will affect the business practices ofvirtually every company worldwide--is designed to serve as onemodel applied consistently across most industries. This book guidesprofessionals through the new standard.
- Offers a full explanation of over forty topics superseded bythe new standard
- Includes digital ancillaries featuring measurement tools andGAAP and IFRS Disclosure Checklists
- Provides all the tools needed to implement the new revenuerecognition standard
- Covers how the structure of contracts will be affected
Wiley Revenue Recognition is a trusted, authoritativeguide to the new FASB-IASB revenue recognition standard for CPAsand financial professionals worldwide.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118776858
- ISBN-10: 1118776852
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: February 2017
- Page Count: 240
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Series: Wiley Regulatory Reporting #1