It is estimated that 90 percent of the world's computers run Windows. Desktop technicians and administrators need this comprehensive manual to guide them through their daily work with Windows 7.Read more...
It is estimated that 90 percent of the world's computers run Windows. Desktop technicians and administrators need this comprehensive manual to guide them through their daily work with Windows 7. While this Sybex guide is packed with information you'll need to know for the MCITP certification exam, it is equally valuable in real-world situations you will encounter on the job.
- Covers troubleshooting, hardware and software applications, large-scale desktop environment management, and planning and configuring the desktop infrastructure using Windows 7
- Provides plenty of relevant information for those seeking MCITP certification, including full coverage of the exam objectives for both Desktop Support Technician and Desktop Administrator exams
- Includes a CD with valuable study tools for the MCITP exams including video walkthroughs, flashcards, and two practice exams.
Windows 7 Desktop Support and Administration provides knowledge that will be needed on certification exams and remains a valuable reference for support and administrative personnel on the job.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- ISBN-13: 9780470597095
- ISBN-10: 0470597097
- Publisher: Sybex
- Publish Date: July 2010
- Page Count: 643
- Dimensions: 9.19 x 7.33 x 1.45 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.23 pounds