- The basics, like using menus and toolbars, saving, editing, and printing files, getting help, and more
- Editing and formatting text, adding page numbers, charts, cool fonts, borders, backgrounds, and more
- Using templates to make your life easier
- Creating envelopes and labels and doing multiple mailings
- Using the compatibility toolbars, Workspace Manager, Office Ready template browser, and wireless office capabilities
- Creating and integrating columns, tables and graphics
- Creating Web pages, Adobe Acrobat Documents, XML files, and even Microsoft Office documents
- Publishing your document as a Web Page
WordPerfect12 For Dummies was written by Margaret Levine Young, David C. Kay, and Richard Wagner, all computer gurus who have written or contributed to other For Dummies books and numerous computer books. After it shows you how to do what you need to do, it inspires you to do things you probably didn't know you could do, such as:
- Changing Workspaces to the WordPerfect Legal mode if you need to create legal documents
- Choosing from 26 different tool bars to fit the way you work and what you're working on
- Using WordPerfect Office Ready for 40 additional templates
- Printing bar codes
- Using Microsoft Outlook contact information in Word Perfect
First you'll get comfortable with WordPerfect 12, and then you'll get confident and want to explore more. Whether you are a beginner, need a quick refresher, or want to take advantage of the advanced functions, with its complete index, WordPerfect12 For Dummies will be the reference you rely on.
This item is Non-Returnable.