- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used Marketplace
Water Treatment, Grade 1, is organized into 21 chapters addressing core test content on certification exams. Chapters discuss regulations, operator math and chemistry, and specific treatment processes in detail. Other chapters cover water quality testing, electrical and monitoring systems, treatment plant safety, and monitoring and recording requirements. Everything you need to know to pass your Grade 1 exam is included in this book.
To reinforce learning, the book includes full-color illustrations and links to video clips, as well as questions at the end of each chapter.
- Developed in accordance with the latest ABC criteria
- Focuses on specific experience and certification level
- Includes additional study questions at the end of each chapter
- Access to more than 100 videos for additional learning is included"
- ISBN-13: 9781625761231
- ISBN-10: 1625761236
- Publisher: American Water Works Association
- Publish Date: July 2016
- Page Count: 430
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds