Tax liens sales and tax deed auctions, conducted by governmental agencies for delinquent taxes on real estate, are not new--they have been around for more than 200 years.Read more...
Tax liens sales and tax deed auctions, conducted by governmental agencies for delinquent taxes on real estate, are not new--they have been around for more than 200 years. But until recently, they remained a small niche market for investors. However, as more people become delinquent on their real estate taxes due to the increased foreclosure market, and local governments look for revenues wherever they can find them, this investing methodology has become increasingly popular - and it can be done from anywhere. Zero Risk Real Estate shows readers exactly what to look for, what to avoid, and how to get the biggest return with the smallest amount of risk.
- Explains how to utilize the internet for research and investing from anywhere in the world
- Gives step-by-step advice on how to determine your investment objectives and where to find tax sale listings
- Details how to take advantage of "over-the-counter" bargains and increase your returns
- Shows what to do once you have your new tax certificate, and how to "cash in"
This is not a get-rich-quick infomercial approach--it is a real investing strategy that is expected to grow over the next several years as an appealing alternative to the stock market and other investments. Using real-life examples and case studies, this book walks you through the process step-by-step to make it easy for beginners, and shares advanced investing techniques for more experienced investors.
- ISBN-13: 9781118356470
- ISBN-10: 1118356470
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Publish Date: October 2012
- Page Count: 186
- Dimensions: 0.5 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds