Sorry: This item is not currently available.
This item is only available to U.S. billing addresses.
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceThe Zombie Survival Guide (Paperback)
Publisher: Broadway Books$11.82The Zombie Survival Guide (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Random House Audio Assets$26.95
Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don't need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.
Don't be carefree and foolish with your most precious asset--life. This book is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now without your even knowing it. The Zombie Survival Guide offers complete protection through trusted, proven tips for safeguarding yourself and your loved ones against the living dead. It is a book that can save your life.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN: 9781400050802
- Publisher: Crown Publishing Group
- Imprint: Crown Archetype
- Date: Sept 2003
- Seller Statement: Sold by Random House, Inc.