Lightweight, powerful, and perfect for reading and staying intouch, iPads are fun and practical for today's seniors, as long asyou know how to use all the bells and whistles. That's where thishelpful guide comes in.Read more...
Lightweight, powerful, and perfect for reading and staying intouch, iPads are fun and practical for today's seniors, as long asyou know how to use all the bells and whistles. That's where thishelpful guide comes in. Written in the friendly For Dummiesstyle and sporting senior-friendly larger type and full-colorillustrations, this book can help you get the most out of your iPador iPad 2, even if you don't ordinarily use a computer.
This new edition includes pages of updated content, includingthe latest features in iOS 5 and iCloud. You'll first learn to setup your iPad, get familiar with the touchscreen interface, andexplore accessibility features. Then you'll learn to browse theInternet with mobile Safari, use maps, set up and manage youre-mail, buy and read e-books, download and play music and movies, work with photos, make FaceTime video calls, and discover how toextend the iPad's capability even more with apps.
- Covers the iPad and iPad 2
- Includes senior-friendly larger fonts and full-colorillustrations
- Explains how to use the iPad in the clear, friendly, easy-to-follow language that has defined the Dummies series for twodecades
- Covers using maps and the calendar, video chatting withFaceTime, browsing the web, using your iPad for e-mail andFacebook, buying apps and games, reading iBooks, playing music, watching videos, viewing photos, user security and safety, andmore
- New edition is updated with new content on iOS 5 and iCloudfeatures, including iMessage, Newsstand, Reminders, Reader andReading List tools, and more
The iPad combines the best of your favorite gadgets into oneamazing device--whatever you want your iPad to do, the funstarts with iPad 2 For Seniors For Dummies.
This item is Non-Returnable.