In 30 minutes, learn how to unlock the secrets of your iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, or iPhone 6/6S Plus . Whether you own an iPhone or are thinking about buying one, this guide will help you get the most out of the device and its powerful hardware, the iOS operating system, and the ever-expanding universe of iPhone apps.Read more...
In 30 minutes, learn how to unlock the secrets of your iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, or iPhone 6/6S Plus. Whether you own an iPhone or are thinking about buying one, this guide will help you get the most out of the device and its powerful hardware, the iOS operating system, and the ever-expanding universe of iPhone apps. Written in plain English with a touch of humor and lots of screenshots, this iPhone 6/iPhone 6S manual covers basic features as well as hidden tricks and time-savers. Topics include:
- Setting up your new iPhone 6/iPhone 6S/iPhone 6 Plus/iPhone 6S Plus
- How to customize your iPhone's appearance
- What you need to know if you are migrating from Android
- Touch screen basics
- 3D Touch, Peek, and Pop
- Managing your Home screens
- Switching apps and multitasking
- Typing and text tricks
- Siri and its kid brother, Dictation
- Getting the most out of the powerful iPhone camera
- Limitations of Apple's Photos app
- Managing iCloud settings
- Security features, from Find My iPhone to Touch ID
- Wi-Fi and other wireless settings
- Four ways to conserve battery power
- Five ways to free up storage space on your iPhone
- How to tame notifications and after-hours calls
- Moving, deleting, and grouping apps
- Nine great apps for your iPhone
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S In 30 Minutes is authored by Ian Lamont, an award-winning technology journalist and the founder of i30 Media Corp. He has written for more than a dozen online and print publications, and was the managing editor of The Industry Standard. He has authored several In 30 Minutes guides, including Dropbox In 30 Minutes, Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes, Twitter In 30 Minutes, and Excel Basics In 30 Minutes.
About the series: Since 2012, In 30 Minutes(R) guides have helped people all over the world understand complex topics, including technology, medicine, and personal finance. For more information, visit in30minutes.com.
In 30 Minutes(R) Quick guides for a complex world(R)
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781939924490
- ISBN-10: 1939924499
- Publisher: I30 Media Corporation
- Publish Date: November 2015
- Page Count: 104
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.22 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.33 pounds