Overcoming Binge Eating for Dummies provides trusted information, resources, tools, and activities to help you and your loved ones understand your binge eating -- and gain control over it.Read more...
Overcoming Binge Eating for Dummies provides trusted information, resources, tools, and activities to help you and your loved ones understand your binge eating -- and gain control over it. Written with compassion and authority, it uses stories and examples from the authors' work with clients they've helped to overcome this complicated disorder.
In Overcoming Binge Eating For Dummies, you'll find information and insight on identifying the symptoms of binge eating disorder, overcoming eating as an addiction, ways to overcome the urge to binge, how to institute a healthy eating pattern, ways to deal with anxiety and emotional eating, and much more.
- Provides professional resources for seeking additional help for binge eating
- Includes advice on talking with loved ones about binge eating
- Offers tips and guidance to establish a safe and healthy recovery plan
Overcoming Binge Eating For Dummies is for those currently suffering or recovering from BED, as well as families and friends looking for a comprehensive and expert resource to this widespread but largely misunderstood disorder.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118550878
- ISBN-10: 1118550870
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: August 2013
- Page Count: 384
- Dimensions: 9.19 x 7.4 x 0.82 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
Series: For Dummies