- WebExtras! These hyperlinks, build right into the text, take students to crime and justice-related Web sites. Interspersed throughout every chapter, WebExtras! Include the FBI's home page, a virtual tour of the U.S. Supreme Court, an in-depth history of the Columbine High School shooting, and much more!
- Library Extras! These end-of-chapter Web-based "additional readings" lead students to 100 Web-documents that expand on materials and concepts found in the text.
- Web Quests! Found at the end of each chapter, these fascinating Web-based assignments are designed to teach students how to use the Internet to research topics and to find information in the criminal justice area.
- Author Audio Introductions These chapter-specific audio introductions have been recorded by the author to provide additional insight into the workings of the justice system.
In the sixth edition, Criminal Justice Today's rock-solid academic foundation has been combined with the latest in innovative instructional technology to create a learning package that fulfills the promise of making this book "The Introductory Textbook for the Twenty First Century."
Available supplements include:
- Award-winning World Wide Web sites: www.prenhall.com/schmalleger and www.cjtoday.com
- Student Study Guide
- WebCT and Blackboard courses
- State specific supplements for New York, California, Texas, Illinois, and Florida