20% off for Members: Get the Club Price
This book begins with an overview of emerging markets, followed by a historical narrative of the major emerging market regions--with emphasis on the economic, political, and sentiment drivers that help shape the investing landscape.
- Discusses regional, and even country-specific, drivers.
- Examines the major regions, including Russia, China, Latin America, and Asia.
- Addresses the challenges unique to emerging and developing regions, and some common pitfalls to avoid.
- Delves into top-down investment methodology as well as individual security analysis.
- Outlines a five-step process to help differentiate firms in emerging markets--designed to help you identify ones with the greatest probability of outperforming
- Provides investment strategies for a variety of market environments
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Fisher Investments on Emerging Markets provides a framework for understanding emerging markets. With this book as your guide, you can quickly gain a global perspective on emerging markets and discover strategies to help achieve your investing goals.
- ISBN-13: 9780470452363
- ISBN-10: 0470452366
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Publish Date: December 2009
- Page Count: 224
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.06 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.92 pounds
Series: Fisher Investments On...