This reliable guide skillfully addresses how to determine optimal times to invest in Technology stocks, and which industries and sub-industries have the potential to perform well in various environments. The global Technology sector is complex, including a variety of sub-industries and countries--each with their own unique characteristics. Using the framework found here, you'll discover how to identify these differences, spot opportunities, and avoid major pitfalls.
Fisher Investments on Technology:
- Discusses industry fundamentals, drivers, attributes, and potential challenges
- Addresses the challenges unique to Technology and some common pitfalls to avoid.
- Delves into top-down investment methodology as well as individual security analysis.
- Outlines a five-step process to help differentiate Technology firms--designed to help you identify ones that may have greatest probability of outperforming
- Provides investment strategies for a variety of market environments
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Fisher Investments on Technology provides a framework for understanding this sector and its industries to help you make better investment decisions--now and in the future. With this book as your guide, you can gain a global perspective of the Technology sector and discover strategies to help achieve your investing goals.