Each guide is an easily accessible primer to economic sectors, regions, or other components of the global stock market. While thisguide is specifically on Health
Care, the basic investment methodology is applicable foranalyzing any global sector, regardless of the currentmacroeconomic environment.
Following a top-down approach to investing, FisherInvestments on Heath Care can help you make more informeddecisions within the Health Care sector. It skillfully addresseshow to determine optimal times to invest in Health Care stocks andwhich Health Care industries have the potential to perform well invarious environments.
- Explains some of the sector's key macrodrivers--like its defensive characteristics, economic cycles, and investor sentiment
- Shows how to capitalize on a wide array of macro conditions andindustry-specific features to help you form an opinion on each ofthe industries within the sector
- Takes you through the major components of the industries withinthe global Health Care sector and reveals how they operate
- Offers investment strategies to help you determine when and howto overweight specific industries within the sector
- Outlines a five-step process to help differentiate firms inthis field--designed to help you identify ones with thegreatest probability of outperforming
Filled with in-depth insights, Fisher Investments on HealthCare provides a framework for understanding this sector and itsindustries to help you make better investment decisions--nowand in the future. With this book as your guide, you can gain aglobal perspective of the Health Care sector and discoverstrategies to help achieve your investing goals.
This item is Non-Returnable.