Learn how to create cost-effective videos, engage your customers, compel them to measurable behaviors (awareness, intent, and purchase), and sustain your brand online.Read more...
Learn how to create cost-effective videos, engage your customers, compel them to measurable behaviors (awareness, intent, and purchase), and sustain your brand online. Beyond Viral gives you the tools and tricks to successfully use online video to reach your business goals.
- Author Kevin Nalty is the only career marketer who doubles as one of the most-viewed YouTube comedians
- Foreword by veteran vlogger David Meerman Scott
- First-hand case studies of leading brands include Microsoft, Starbucks, GE, MTV, Mentos, Holiday Inn, and Fox Broadcasting
- Learn from the successes of top companies and startups as well as the pitfalls and mistakes many of them are making
Online video has huge potential, mostly untapped. Put your business at the forefront of this important medium with the proven methods described by Beyond Viral.
- ISBN-13: 9780470598887
- ISBN-10: 0470598883
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Publish Date: September 2010
- Page Count: 282
- Dimensions: 9.24 x 6.18 x 0.98 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
Series: New Rules of Social Media