"Gardening Made Simple" is a comprehensive step-by-step guide to creating beautiful gardens, including all the basics of planting, growing, and caring for trees, shrubs, flowers, fruits, vegetables, lawns and other greenery.Read more...
FREE Shipping for Club Members
Not a member? Join Today!
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceBetter Homes & Gardens Garden Fresh Meals (Paperback)
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin$15.96
"Gardening Made Simple" is a comprehensive step-by-step guide to creating beautiful gardens, including all the basics of planting, growing, and caring for trees, shrubs, flowers, fruits, vegetables, lawns and other greenery. With plenty of clear and explanatory full-color photographs, it gives beginners the inspiration and simple guidance they need to achieve their green-thumb dreams.
A helpful introductory section covers basic tools and techniques and shows you how to choose the right garden plans and plants for your Zone, prepare your soil, manage pests, and prune, mulch, fertilize, and water with ease.
- Includes more than 65 step-by-step gardening projects
- Features 145 easy-to-grow plants, including sections on container gardening, growing your own vegetables, fruits, and herbs, flower gardening, landscaping with trees, shrubs, vines, and groundcovers, and foolproof houseplants
- Features more than 1,200 color photographs throughout, including step-by-step photos and shots of finished projects, as well as colorful illustrations and easy plant-by-number diagrams
- Includes handy Ask the Garden Doctor question-and-answer content, and "Better Homes and Gardens" Test Garden tips throughout
No matter your gardening experience and skill level, "Gardening Made Simple" provides the inspiration, insight, and advice you need to grow the garden of your dreams.