WordPress is used to create self-hosted blogs and sites, and it's fast becoming the most popular content management system (CMS) on the Web. Now you can extend it for personal, corporate and enterprise use with advanced plugins and this professional development guide.Read more...
- Shows you how to develop advanced plugins for the most popular CMS platform today, WordPress
- Covers plugin fundamentals, how to create and customize hooks, internationalizing your site with translation files, securing plugins, how to create customer users, and ways to lock down specific areas for use in corporate settings
- Includes pointers on how to debug, profile and optimize your code, and how to market your custom plugin
Learn advanced plugin techniques and extend WordPress into the corporate environment.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780470916223
- ISBN-10: 0470916222
- Publisher: Wrox Press
- Publish Date: March 2011
- Page Count: 552
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.41 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
Series: Wrox Programmer to Programmer