- Offers a broad coverage of blind signal processing techniques and algorithms both from a theoretical and practical point of view
- Presents more than 50 simple algorithms that can be easily modified to suit the reader's specific real world problems
- Provides a guide to fundamental mathematics of multi-input, multi-output and multi-sensory systems
- Includes illustrative worked examples, computer simulations, tables, detailed graphs and conceptual models within self contained chapters to assist self study
- Accompanying CD-ROM features an electronic, interactive version of the book with fully coloured figures and text. C and MATLAB user-friendly software packages are also provided
MATLAB is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.
By providing a detailed introduction to BSP, as well as presenting new results and recent developments, this informative and inspiring work will appeal to researchers, postgraduate students, engineers and scientists working in biomedical engineering, communications, electronics, computer science, optimisations, finance, geophysics and neural networks.
- ISBN-13: 9780471607915
- ISBN-10: 0471607916
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: June 2002
- Page Count: 586
- Dimensions: 9.84 x 6.88 x 1.55 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.54 pounds