Engage thoroughly examines the social media landscape and how to effectively use social media to succeed in business--one network and one tool at a time.Read more...
Engage thoroughly examines the social media landscape and how to effectively use social media to succeed in business--one network and one tool at a time. It leads you through the detailed and specific steps required for conceptualizing, implementing, managing, and measuring a social media program. The result is the ability to increase visibility, build communities of loyal brand enthusiasts, and increase profits.
Covering everything you need to know about social media marketing and the rise of the new social consumer, Engage shows you how to create effective strategies based on proven examples and earn buy-in from your marketing teams. Even better, you'll learn how to measure success and ROI.
- Introduces you to the psychology, behavior, and influence of the new social consumer
- Shows how to define and measure the success of your social media campaigns for the short and long term
- Features an inspiring Foreword by actor Ashton Kutcher, who has more than 5 million followers on Twitter
- Revised paperback edition brings the book completely up to date to stay ahead of the lightning fast world of social media
Today, no business can afford to ignore the social media revolution. If you're not using social media to reach out to your customers and the people who influence them, who is?
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118003763
- ISBN-10: 1118003764
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: March 2011
- Page Count: 316
- Dimensions: 8.93 x 6.04 x 0.94 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.87 pounds