- a simple and powerful introduction to P-M Analysis
- hints for unraveling breakdown analysis
- numerous ideas for simplifying and shortening setups
- ideas for eliminating minor stoppages and speed losses
- basic concepts of building quality into processing
- real-life examples from a leading Japanese tool company
Educate and empower all your workers to support your TPM improvement activities with Productivity's Shopfloor Series. Designed for on-the-floor study groups, the TPM Shopfloor curriculum will graduate operator teams from learning TPM basics to studying advanced improvement techniques.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781563270819
- ISBN-10: 1563270811
- Publisher: Productivity Press
- Publish Date: September 1997
- Page Count: 142
- Dimensions: 9.97 x 7.04 x 0.32 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
Series: Shopfloor Series