This item is only available to U.S. billing addresses.
Packed with useful-and surprising-information, Coffee Is Good for You cuts through the clutter to reveal what's believable and what's not in a fun and easily digestible way.
You'll find out:
- Locally grown produce isn't necessarily more healthful than fruits and vegetables from across the globe
- Alcohol does cause breast cancer
- You don't need eight glasses of water a day for good health
- Milk isn't necessary for strong bones
- Oatmeal really can lower cholesterol
- Sea salt isn't more healthful than regular salt
- Low-fat cookies may be worse for you than high-fat cheese
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN: 9781101553992
- Publisher: Penguin Publishing Group
- Imprint: TarcherPerigee
- Date: Jan 2012
- Seller Statement: Sold by Penguin Group US