From the Head of Nutrition and Wellness at WW and former Good Housekeeping Nutrition Director comes a scientifically-based, simple and straightforward guide to healthful habits for weight loss.
Whether it's a new fad, detox diet, news report or a celebrity-endorsed supplement, the constant flow of diet information is cluttered, conflicting, and often devoid of scientific research -- leaving millions of us confused, overwhelmed, and feeling totally helpless in taking ownership our health and making better food choices.
- Using your schedule to inform your food choices
- Identifying fake nutrition news
- Eating to feel satisfied, not just full
- Making the choice to eat dessert -- daily
- ISBN-13: 9781538747452
- ISBN-10: 1538747456
- Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
- Publish Date: January 2019
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Page Count: 320