Your genes don't have to be your destiny. Now you can take charge of your genes and your health. Unzip Your Genes will show you how take your own health into your own hands. You will no longer sit on the sidelines--instead you can play an active and empowered role in the state of your own health. In this book you will: - Understand how the environment and your genes interact.
- Learn how to use your own genetic information to your advantage.
- Create an actionable plan based on your genomics to radically transform your health and improve your vitality.
- Discover how to improve your health span and lead a productive, happy and healthy life. Dr. Jennifer Stagg is an experienced physician and expert in Precision Medicine--an emerging approach for disease prevention that takes into account an individual's genes, environment, and lifestyle. In Unzip Your Genes Dr. Stagg provides insight on how you can take practical steps that can radically transform the state of your health and well-being.
- ISBN-13: 9781682610343
- ISBN-10: 1682610349
- Publisher: Savio Republic
- Publish Date: November 2016
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.7 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 256