ASVAB Prep 2018-2019 : 4 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online
Overview - Kaplan's ASVAB Prep 2018-2019 features proven strategies and realistic practice for all sections of the ASVAB and AFQT. Comprehensive subject review, expert tips, and detailed explanations will help you face the test with confidence. Read more...
PREORDER NOW: Download on
December 03, 2019This item is available only to U.S. billing addresses.
More About ASVAB Prep 2018-2019 by Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan's ASVAB Prep 2018-2019 features proven strategies and realistic practice for all sections of the ASVAB and AFQT. Comprehensive subject review, expert tips, and detailed explanations will help you face the test with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that ASVAB Prep 2018-2019
offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the ASVAB that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the test--or you'll get your money back.
With ASVAB Prep 2018-2019
you can study on-the-go. Log in from anywhere to watch video lessons, complete quizzes and take practice tests that are optimized for your mobile device. Essential Practice
- More than 1,000 realistic practice questions with explanations
- Four full-length ASVAB practice tests with detailed explanations: 1 online and 3 in the book
- Detailed subject review, including targeted strategies for vocabulary questions and math problem solving
- An extensive word list to help you build your vocabulary
Want additional practice tests, flashcards, and an online quiz bank? Try ASVAB Prep Plus 2018-2019.
- Comprehensive content review and specific methods for tackling all technical topics: science, electronics, auto/shop, mechanical information, and object assembly
- Specific strategies for mastering the Computer Based Test format
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep--Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled ASVAB 2017-2018 Strategies, Practice & Review with 4 Practice Tests