Create meaningful relationships that translate to better business
Access to Asia presents a deeply insightful framework for today's global business leaders and managers, whether traveling from Toronto to Taipei, Baltimore to Bangalore, or San Francisco to Shanghai. Drawing from her extensive experience and global connections, author Sharon Schweitzer suggests that irrespective of their industry, everyone is essentially in the relationship business. Within Asia, building trust and inspiring respect are vital steps in developing business relationships that transcend basic contractual obligations. Readers will find in-the-trenches advice and stories from 80 regional experts in 10 countries, including China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, and Korea.
- Discover the unique eight-question framework that provides rich interview material and insight from respected cultural experts
- Track cultural progress over time and highlight areas in need of improvement with the Self-Awareness Profile
- Learn the little-known facts, reports, and resources that help establish and strengthen Asian business relationships
Effective cross-cultural communication is mandatory for today's successful global business leaders. For companies and individuals looking to engage more successfully with their counterparts in Asia, Access to Asia showcases the critical people skills that drive global business success.
- ISBN-13: 9781118919019
- ISBN-10: 1118919017
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: April 2015
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.2 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Page Count: 400