"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible." - Helen Keller
More than 160 MILLION people have viewed the widely popular Facebook video of Rick Rigsby speaking on the transformative power of hope. Now he shares these truths and more in his landmark book, Afraid to Hope. You will discover how the dynamic power of hope has the capacity to transform every part of your life.
Circumstances never leave you the same. Adversity definitely has advantages The question is, are you willing to move past your fears and expect a better life?
In this book, you will discover:
- What you believe about the future holds immense promise and adventure.
- How to overcome your fear of the future and make hope a dynamic part of your everyday life.
- What to do if you can't seem to find peace about the past or a spark for the future.
- The life-changing difference between real and false hope.
- Hope is a quality inside every person, and you can place a transformative demand upon your heart to believe for the absolute best outcome.
- How hope is available to you today, in endless supply, exactly where you need it.
Nothing is as attractive as the possibility of hope. Nothing is as life changing as the motivation of hope. Nothing is more transformative than a heart filled with hope.
DR. RICK RIGSBY is a USA Today, Amazon, and The Wall Street Journal best-selling author. Rick is a former award-winning journalist who became an Internet sensation when his speech on hope was viewed by over 160 million people worldwide. He is the CEO of Rick Rigsby Communications and an internationally recognized motivational speaker. With engagements around the world, his audiences include Fortune 500 companies, service organizations, universities and schools, Christian platforms, and professional sports organizations, including the NFL and PGA. Rick is a former award-winning professor at Texas A&M University, where he also served as Life Skills Coordinator and chaplain for the Aggies football team. Rick and his family reside in Dallas, Texas.
- ISBN-13: 9781943361465
- ISBN-10: 1943361460
- Publisher: Insight International Inc.
- Publish Date: January 2018
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.39 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 182