An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that cooks by circulating hot air around the food. A mechanical fan circulates the hot air around the food at high speed.Read more...
An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that cooks by circulating hot air around the food. A mechanical fan circulates the hot air around the food at high speed. By circulating air up to 200 Celsius or 392 degrees fahrenheit this appliance fries several foods like potato chips, chicken, fish or pastries and it uses less oil than traditional fryer. Most air fryers come with adjustable temperature and timer knobs that allow for more precise cooking.
The basic concept is exactly the idea that the name gives; the food is cooked using some really hot air. We will explain exactly how it works further on. Once you get an idea of all the benefits you will be dashing to get one for yourself as well. Although you won't get the exact deep oil fry taste, nearly everyone who has bought these swear it is more than good enough. The healthier choice is always the better choice and when it promises you some delicious food, what's not to like?
Here is a preview of what this book will offer:
- Air Fryer And Its Benefits
- How To Maintain Or Clean The Air Fryer
- Things to avoid while using the air fryer
- 30 - Day Weight Loss Meal Plan
- 115 Air Fryer Recipes Suited For Weight Loss.
- Vegan Bacon Wrapped Mini Breakfast Burritos
- Crispy Baby Corn Fritters
- Chicken Wings with Sesame and Soy
- Blackened Chicken with Kale and Avocado Salad
- Grilled Fish Fillets with Pesto Sauce
Don't Wait Any Longer, Get Your Copy Today
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781544792804
- ISBN-10: 1544792808
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: March 2017
- Page Count: 186
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.56 pounds