Toni Davis's Christmas wish list
1. Springing my best friend from the psych ward.
2. Living somewhere that doesn't have coffins in the basement. Occupied coffins.
3. Finding Mr. Right. Please make him tall, dark, handsome, and alive.
This Christmas isn't so merry for Toni. Her best friend's been locked up in a mental hospital ever since she told the police she was attacked by vampires, and the only way for Toni to get her out is to prove that bloodsuckers really do exist. So she's taken a job as a bodyguard for the Undead, but she gets more than she bargained for, especially when she meets Ian MacPhie, a Scottish rascal looking for Ms. Right.
Although Ian's nearly five centuries old, he looks and acts like a twenty-seven-year-old hunk.
How can a dead man be so damn sexy? Could Mr. Wrong be Mr. Right? One forbidden kiss could lead to an eternity of passion--and all it takes is one moment under the mistletoe . . .
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780061118463
- ISBN-10: 006111846X
- Publisher: Avon Books
- Publish Date: October 2008
- Dimensions: 6.81 x 4.24 x 1.04 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.39 pounds
- Page Count: 384